In our industry, to excel beyond your competitor, advisors desperately need to transform their practices into businesses and leverage technology and resources to maximize efficiency.
In this episode, Jeremy Houser, Vice President at InsurMark discusses the growth potential of the fixed index annuity industry, and the importance of mindset and confidence in achieving success. He shares personal experiences and emphasizes the need to find your unique superpower and have the right team in place.
- The growth potential of the fixed index annuity industry
- The importance of mindset and confidence in achieving success
- The importance of having a vision and creating your own standards
- Leveraging technology and resources to maximize efficiency
- The concept of focusing on the 20% of efforts that generate revenue and delegating the remaining 80%
- And more